BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
To market and sell Programs while building and cultivating sustainable key relationships with potential public and private sector partners, nationally and internationally. The ideal candidate would need to have considerable experience in business development, developing training solutions, market intelligence, and solution selling.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Targeting new clients for business development and proposing new initiatives for existing clients, to increase sales opportunities and achieve personal and team financial targets.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients, developing industry linkages to sustain the College as their knowledge partner in provision of transformative experiences
- Continually devise ways to increase customer experience to deepen client/partner relationships and maintain lasting client and partner relationships.
- Data mining and developing a prospect pipeline for each program allocated.
- Analyzing and managing stakeholders to maintain a close engagement and relationship with the market.
- Undertaking continuous business intelligence to understand client needs at the organization, industry, and country level to ensure proposal of relevant and timely executive education and consultancy solutions
- Tracking client satisfaction with frequent client review meetings and effective evaluation of programs and consultancy engagements.
- Supporting faculty members to ensure delivery of client promises and delivery of expected outcome to the clients.
- Initiating and driving the program review process in liaison with management team.
- Preparing internal management reports and client reports as required, to support data-driven decision-making for enhanced client relations and effective process improvement.
Key account management:
- Develop long-term planning and forecasting of each key account.
- Setting specific goals and objectives for each key account
- Managing buying cycles and their impact on the sales strategy
- Developing and maintaining key accounts in turbulent market conditions
The post holder will be required to have and to demonstrate evidence of the following qualifications, attributes, and skills:
- Bachelors degree in a business-related area qualification in Human Resource Management will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in sustainability and business development with proven experience in sales, managing client relations, key account management.
- Ability to guide senior business leaders in designing training plans which will achieve desirable business results.
- Good research, planning, and reporting skills.
- Excellent business communication and etiquette skills with a flair for pitching.
- Ability to analyze data from various sources including a thorough understanding of how business works and where opportunities lies.
Please note this position is only available on our Consultancy agreement.
Method of Application
If you are interested in the position and have the skills we are looking for, we would like to hear from you. Complete online application form by 5th January 2023.