Pan-African Shield College is always keen to attract high caliber academic and professional staff to assist in filling ongoing and non-ongoing employment opportunities.
The college maintains a register to search for suitable candidates when a vacancy arises. These positions are often required to be filled at short notice, and may be full-time, part-time or casual. Casual positions are intermittent with hours and working days varying with business requirements.
Pan-African Shield College offers employment opportunities across a wide range of functions.
To apply, please send your expression of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates may be contacted to assess their suitability and availability as employment opportunities arise.
Position Title: Part-time Technical Trainer /Lecturer
Under direction from the Program Director and or lead trainer(s), the individual shall perform some or all of the following duties:
- Teach and examine courses through lecturing and supervision of the students
- Provide leadership in various fields of the course involved
- Monitor student progress during training
- Provide support and advice to enable students excel in their studies
- To promote relevant subject research and recommendations
- Manage relationships with all key stakeholders in the college
- Perform any other duties assigned by the management.
- Is thoroughly familiar with the academic freedom and professional responsibility statement and adheres to these policies.
- Maintain desirable and safe classroom conditions
A bachelor’s /advanced degree in the subject matter or a closely related area and two years of teaching or closely related professional experience.
Key Subject Areas :
- Security Management
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Crisis & Disaster Management
- Hostile Environment Awareness Training
- Secretarial Studies
Desired Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of student management, motivation, and evaluation.
- Knowledge of evaluation of instruction, curriculum development, program development and evaluation.
- Thorough knowledge of appropriate field of study.
- Extensive knowledge of subject matter and course content of classes to be taught, instructional strategies and techniques.
- Skill in public speaking and report writing.
- Skill in using current technology.
- Effective human relations skills and communication techniques.
- Ability to apply effectively general principles to specific conditions.
- Ability to follow written and oral procedures and instructions.
- Ability to work effectively with faculty, staff, students, and administrators from diverse cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds.
Submit your application together with relevant documents to; email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted .
You are encouraged to follow our page for updates on upcoming opportunities