APPLICATION PROCEDURE & DOCUMENTATION
The applicant must submit the following documents:
- The complete filled application form.
- Attach 1 passport size (color) photograph.
- Attach relevant certificates and documents such certificates etc.
- Attach identification documents (Copy of Passport/National ID).
- Submit to email@example.com
NOTE: No application will be considered by Admissions until all the right supporting documents are received along with a completed online application form.
APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS :
Once your application is received and reviewed, you will receive an offer letter with tuition fee payment and registration instructions.
An application fee of KES 1000 (Kenyans ) and $ 15 (International Students) should be paid through our account number given below.
(Please go through our website to understand our offerings and minimum requirements before making any payments.)
PLEASE MAKE ALL PAYMENTS TO THE COLLEGE’S ACCOUNTS PROVIDED BELOW .THE COLLEGE WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE TO ANY MONIES PAID TO AN INDIVIDUAL’S ACCOUNT.
- Receiving Bank: Credit Bank
- Acc Name: Pan-African Shield College Africa
- Account No: 0021016000213
- Bank Code: 025
- Branch Code: 002
- Swift Code: CRBTKENA
MPESA PAYMENT OPTION :
- Go to your M-PESA menu
- Enter PAYBILL Number : 4045619
- Then enter Account Number: 3964
- Enter the amount
- Then enter your M-PESA PIN
- Confirm that all details you have entered are correct, then send the money
- Wait for the MPESA transaction confirmation SMS