The Pan-African Shield College Africa Scholarship Programme was founded to offer eligible private security officers and members of disciplined forces including their dependents the opportunity to further their education, by earning recognised qualifications, at low cost.
Program on offer:
- Diploma in Security Management on Distance Learning Mode (DLM)
- 2 Years (4 Semesters) and 12 weeks field attachment
Pan-African Shield College Africa considers candidates for a scholarship based on:
- Academic qualifications:
- Candidates should meet the entry requirements of the respective programme of study e. Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C- (minus) or Certificate Level 5 in a related course or Equivalent qualifications as determined by Kenya National Qualifications Authority.
- Financial ability:
- Candidates or employers should be in a position to pay the remaining portion of the fees after the scholarship is applied.
- Each scholarship is worth KES 10,000 per semester . Eligible employees of a Private security firm or government organization (disciplined services) in Kenya can apply anytime from the start of each admission intake session to the end of the year.
- This scholarship is distributed to the recipients as part of the partial tuition credit, which could be up to 30 percent.